Don't buy a replacement unit, when we can repair your unit for a reasonable fee.
There are some very common problems that can be easily repaired with these units.
A failure can cause cooling fans not to turn on properly or to stay on.
Common symptoms include:
- Dead unit.
- Failure of one or more outputs.
- Failure of one or more keypad buttons.
- LCD / Display failure.
- Burnt components on board.
- Corrosion from water or other contaminant.
- Sensor input failure.
- Water Level input failure.
Call for 336-692-5961 quote or use the Quick Contact button above.
We offer a 1 year warranty and very competitive pricing.