Most problems with Siemens S5 PLC modules can be fixed for a very reasonalble price.
Problems such as failing power supplies, faulty i/o modules, communications problems, and memory faults.
Common smyptoms include:
- non-linear analog channels.
- failures on one or more input or output channels.
- Complete card (module) failure.. ie no module good light.
- burnt components on board.
- corrosion from water or other contaminant.
Call for 336-692-5961 quote or use the Quick Contact button above.
We offer a 1 year waranty and very competative pricing.